Photography Workshop Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in each workshop description is required at the time of booking.
- The balance of the tour Workshop cost is due 60 days before the Workshop date. If the balance of the Workshop is unpaid by the requested payment date, the booking will be treated as cancelled and we reserve the right to retain the deposit. If the Workshop booking is made less than 60 days before the Workshop date, the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Cancellation of Bookings by the attendee must be made in writing, either by post or by email. Cancellation charges will be made according to the date the written letter or the email reached us. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the Workshop date: the deposit paid will be retained
- Cancellations received 60-31 days prior to the Workshop date: 50% of the total Workshop cost will be retained.
- Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to the Workshop date: 100% of the total Workshop cost will be retained.
- The payment of a deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. We will confirm your Booking in writing by email. If we cannot accept your Booking for any reason, we will refund the deposit in full. Once the Booking has been confirmed in writing, the Booking is accepted and subject to cancellation and all other charges, terms and conditions.
- An administration charge of £25 will be made for alterations or amendments to a booking. The transfer of a booking from one Workshop to another, if made between 60 and 31 days prior to departure, will also incur a fee of £25. At 30 days or less, full cancellation fees will apply unless the Workshop place can be transferred to another person. If another person can be found for the Workshop place, an administration charge of £25 will apply. No transfers to other people or to other Workshops can be accepted with 7 days or less to the Workshop date and the Booking will be treated as a full cancellation.
- Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography reserves the right to alter or cancel any holiday. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative holiday (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography. For the avoidance of doubt, as Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography is not party to any travel, accommodation or any other expenses involved with the Workshop booking, all of which you make yourself and have not paid Sally Evans Photography for, we will not refund the costs of your travel, accommodation or any other expenses in the event of holiday cancellation. You are referred to clause 14 below.
- In the event of the Sally Evans being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, another Workshop leader will be provided. If this is not possible, then the holiday will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 5 will come into effect.
- We reserve the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars contained in this at any time before we enter into contract with you. If there is any change, we will notify you before we enter into such contract.
- If you have special dietary or other requests, you should inform us of these prior to departure, preferably at the time booking. We will advise any relevant suppliers of your requests and make any arrangements which we deem necessary, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met or carried out, and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
- Photography Workshops require flexibility due to weather conditions, tide times, access restrictions, and other variable factors, and therefore the itinerary outline must allow for alternatives. For this reason, the Workshop outline and itinerary description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the Workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography.
- Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
- Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the Workshop attendee or any other person included on the booking form, unless arising from the negligent act and/or omission of the Company’s employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). Any claims shall be subject to English law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English courts.
- The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the Workshop leader thus giving the Workshop leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us, Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography, in writing within 28 days of the completion of the Workshop.
- It is a term of the contract between us that you will obtain the appropriate travel insurance cover before you set out on the Workshop (whether abroad or in this country). The insurance must cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the holiday (whether in whole or in part), personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas holidays), loss of baggage and personal money and belongings, and flight cancellations and delays.
- All information and advice given by us about the Workshop and its requirements and organisation, including special equipment etc, is given in good faith.
- By completing this online booking, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions. The person who completes the booking does so on behalf of all the individuals for whom they book, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
Sally Evans t/a Sally Evans Photography 2017